Many people have asked me to curate all the humorous posts I've done over the years and publish them.
So I did.
244 pages of them.
From 2005 to today. Ok I lost a few due to hardware failure, but I made up for it by adding some humorous photos and of course: Kittens!
To whet your appetite here is a sample of the contents:
- Blackpool. Gack...
- Superman and other heroes...
- Marcel, Speed Cameras and Rat Throwing as a Sport
- Greek Gods, Washed Hedgehogs and Bluetooth
- Dead Flies and Calculations
- 12 steps for vampires
- Obesity is the key to the survival of man!
- When Sticking a Screw Driver in your Face is Preferable to Going to the Dentist and More Movie Reviews
- Cthulhu Eggs and What's really funny
- I am not “The Internet with Boobs”
- Monastic Speeders, Pants around Ankles and Bikes
- Rawhead Rex, Maniac Nurses and a Steam Powered Cat Cannon
- Is everything shit or is it just me? Oh and H.P.Lovecraft
- Rats, an old house and worlds craziest chases
- Deep Fried Squirrel with Garlic Mayonnaise!
- Mansquito (TV 2005) O.M.G. Bad Sci-Fi Reaches new Lows
- There's a dead cockroach next to my ashtray
- Portal for Programmers - Still Have a Job
- Mambo Number 5 for Programmers - Rebuild Number 5
- This is an ex-iPhone...
So go to https://leanpub.com/randomactsofsentience and support your local nutter! That's me if you haven't figured it out.
I'll be starting my next book shortly.